- Waste: All rubbish and waste and discarded items must be removed offsite by Tenant
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises and within the buildings or storage units.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour at all times and all locations.
- Do not block driveways or other storage units when loading and unloading vehicles.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited on premises.
- Use or display of firearms are prohibited on premises.
- No children running or playing on the premises, moving vehicles are hazardous and not expecting children playing.
- All stored vehicles must be neat, attractive, in safe condition, and in good working order and repair including any protective covering which must be securely attached on the stored vehicle.
- Upon vacating the unit, remove all boxes and trash, sweep the unit clean and inform rental office of your move out at 509.334.7444
- Tenants must keep in mind that our units are neither heated nor cooled and should store items accordingly.
- Tenant shall not penetrate the walls, ceilings, doors or floors of the unit for any reason with device of any nature whatsoever, nor shall tenant damage, remove, or modify in any manner the storage unit.
Unit Sizes and Rates:
All rental rates are subject to change without notice, rates vary with availability, today’s current rental rates are displayed on the reservation page or available by calling our office 509.334.7444
Access: Blue Sky Self-Storage
Access to the storage facility is 7 days a week from 6am –8pm Only. Any Tenant needing access either earlier or later will need obtain a 24 hour access from our office for an additional monthly fee. We strive to make your experience as convenient as possible without compromising the security of the facility.
Access: GarageMahal -Workshops and Warehouse
Access to this facility is 24/7.
Rent is due on the first of the month, late charges are incurred after the 5th day of each month.
When rent or other charges remain unpaid for five (5) consecutive days, KIP Development will deny Tenant access to the storage unit and premises and vehicles/storage spaces will be over locked as per the lease agreement and the RCW.
Security / Insurance / Locks:
Security: All storage spaces are to remain unlocked if not in use. We encourage all vehicles, trailers, outboard motors, and motor homes to be secured in a manner which would deter theft. For help on choosing an appropriate solution please contact management. We encourage boat owners to take home or rent an enclosed storage space to store items such as skis, tubes, ropes, life vests, empty coolers, wake-boards, and other misc. items that may not be secure within a boat.
Insurance: It is the Tenant’s responsibility to make sure they have their own insurance on stored property. Proof of insurance on any stored vehicle is required and it is the Tenant’s responsibility to provide current information to management during the lease term.
Locks: Renters are responsible for supplying and securing their storage unit with their own lock, we recommend hi security disc style locks. (GarageMahal – Door keys will be provided by Landlord)
Prohibited Items: The following items may not be stored at the storage facilities:
- Food or perishable items.
- Any living thing.
- Used tires.
- Waste or material for recycle.
- Explosives, flammables of any kind. (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia. (from time to time we offer the police department the opportunity to train drug and bomb sniffing dogs at our facility)
- Stolen items.
- Hazardous items, hazardous waste material of any kind.
- Items that produce odors of any kind.
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility or creates a nuisance.
Our storage facilities are designed for storage only. The following uses are not allowed: (GarageMahal: Allowed uses defined by lease agreement)
- Playing of any type of musical instruments.
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales.
- Working in the unit. This includes repairs or working on cars, motorcycles, or any internal combustion engine
- Hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal or prohibited use of any kind.
- Sanding or spraying of any kind.
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- As a place of dwelling or residence.
KIP Development is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and pleasant environment for you and your stored items. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. If there is anything that we can do to improve your experience please let us know.