Rental Applications & Lease Renewals:
- A completed Rental Application to rent is required for each person residing in one of our rental units.
- There is no Rental Application fee unless a co-signer is required.
- Co-signers must send their application fee for $30. with the application prior to processing the application.
- Married persons may submit one rental application.
- A non-refundable “move in” and or “renewal fee” of $25. per person is due at lease signing or at time of lease renewal.
- Co-signers may fill out a rental application online or down load one from our website and mail it along with the $30. application fee. (See kipdev’s rental policies)
- Applications will not processed until the application fee is paid.
- Co-signers a jointly liable for the tenants obligations under the lease agreement and will be required to sign the lease agreement.
- Typically all our leases are for a 12 month lease term.
- All our leases end three days before the end of the month in which the lease terminates.
- 10 & 11 month leases are available for an extra charge per month.
- Occasionally we will offer “month to month” leases terms, if available, will be listed on our ” Currently Available Apartments”
Damage and Security Deposits:
- Deposits vary, but generally are equal to one month’s rent.
- Deposit requirements may vary depending on the strength of the rental application and rental references
- Groups of roommates applying for a rental unit that exceed the number of bedrooms in the unit, shall pay an extra $250 dollars Deposit per person that exceed the number of bedrooms in the unit (exceptions are immediate related family members)
- Landlord typically pays water sewer and garbage at multifamily apartment locations. (At the Latah Apartments $40. per month charge per unit)
- Single family and town-home locations, tenants typically pay Water, Sewer & Garbage
- Tenants are always responsible for Electricity, Natural Gas, Phone and Internet access
- Please check our property listing as to which Utilities the landlord pays at your location
Roommates & Extra Roommates:
- Roommates jointly and severally responsible for the terms and obligation of the lease agreement
- Roommates exceeding the number of bedrooms in a unit are subject to a additional Rental charge of $75. per month for each person the resides in the rental unit that exceed the number of bedrooms in the unit (exceptions are immediate related family members)